Saturday, April 22, 2006

stress

This week, I feel like I have been affected by my stressors physically and mentally. There are a few things which has been wearing me out and I'm trying to hang in there. I know everything would eventually be okay (what wouldn't) but I can't deny the fact that I'm not feeling well. I have problems sleeping sometimes, I lose quite a bit of my appetite and of course the sure weird feeling I have when my anxiety is eating me inside (like butterflies in the stomach, but the poisonous kind).

I find out that i don't want to talk much about it and I feel helpless. I obviously cannot control a lot of external forces but it is bad that I'm internalizing all the crap.

Like the Staples' commercial, I wish life has an "easy button".


o god, fuck that shit.


Listening to Elliott Smith kind of makes me worse.

No comments: