Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Brigitte Bardot should be stuffed with French bread

Brigitte Bardot recently went to Canada and "pleaded" the Canadiens to stop seal hunting.

"How can we continue to kill seals in a rich country like Canada... I am not crazy... I am pleading with you," said Bardot.

No, ma'am. You are actually CRAZY. Rich and famous people like you are entitled to your own opinion. More so, you are also entitled to shut the fuck up. It's one thing to have an opinion, but it is another thing when you are trying to impose your self-righteous values to other people.

"This will likely be my last visit to Canada before I die. I want to see this barbaric massacre stopped before then," she said.

This should be my last time listening to your bullshit before you die. Your anti-muslim (Islamization of France?) and anti-gay (fairground freaks?) comments gives you a lot of respect in public speaking, right? I found it so amusing sometimes when people can advocate so hard for animals while being a total ass to their fellow Homo Sapiens. Maybe it said "Homo", that's why Bardot didn't like us. I bet she's the MORE than human, isn't she? She's SO IN TUNE with the seals and nature. I'm sure they won't bite her head off because her meat is too soggy to chew on. What's the next news header? "Brigitte Bardot pleaded that lions should stop killing Hyenas."

I am not against Animal Rights. I'm just against the barbaric "animalization" of human beings (of the "humanization" of animals). I'm disgusted by the snobbery and smugness of the self-absorbed ones. Of course, nobody (including myself) is immune to that, but some people's heads tend to get bigger than others'.

No comments: