Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2006

I've heard a lot of people say, "This year runs by so fast!" It may be cliche, but I could not agree more. It is just easy to look back and say time runs fast.

yet sometimes it was so painfully slow while I'm in the middle of it.

Especially when things don't go the way I hope.

But hey, at the end, at least for right now, things are okay.

As boring as my life seems to be, a lot of things happen this year. I probably couldn't name them all. But changing jobs (sort of, in the same company), death of my grandmother, sweating over my H1-B visa, going to NYC for the second time, the birth of my goddaughter Lucia and many more. It may be the most eventful year of my life.

Or maybe I just don't remember much about the past.

The best thing is I have a lot of growth as a counselor and I hope this will continue for a long time. I would not be able to tolerate being stuck at a point without any learning or growth.

I had a lot of happy moments, a lot of anxious moments and my fair share of depressed moments.

Overall, I'm grateful... but I hope I'll be happier next year.

let's just say no worse than this year.

No comments: